Complaint Perhaps less hostility?
Admins:  Sord and Virvatuli

Server: Goon 1 Hesinbee
Date: 6/13/2022
Time: 11:00 AM MST to 11:22 AM MST

I'd like to say I only wished to know why exactly it was a problem, I do not see a problem with it so I just wanted to know why exactly it is a problem, I was PMed about saying the word "Cunt", a common word. I asked the admins in PM chat if I could contact them on discord to make it easier, and they said no, I saw something in the rules I didn't understand and I asked, "Why is "Dicks" not gendered but "Pussy" is", I thought it was kind of bigoted and voiced it, they told me to look it up, I did, in no way did I see a problem with it, they say they're not going to spend any more time on it. They say to find an insult that doesn't make fun of someone's identity, this was Sord, I did not have an issue with them, I think Sord did a fine job due to the fact they didn't want to explain it, they could have said something about finding where exactly I'm suppose to figure out why exactly its a problem, but not expecting to much, my problem comes with Virva, They said that if I don't like them, follow or go, I was following them, just asking a question on why exactly it's like that, I simply wanted to know the reasoning, I was offended by this, I said I don't understand why they can't take criticism, they banned me for this, a 6-hour ban, I broke 1 rule that I wanted to know more about and got banned for it. It was an extremely hostile reaction and I don't understand why it happened, I was following the rules, I was TOLD to use the PM place to say something, I wasn't told that I would be banned for asking this. It could have ended by saying where to voice my concerns, where to find out more on why the rule exists or ACTUALLY saying "I don't care about your opinion on the rules" instead of banning me and saying it. This entire situation could have been avoided if there was, I dunno, less bigotry about people like me?

I'd like to say, in NO way am I trying to get the rules changed, in NO way am I trying to start anything, I just want explanations. this situation was taken out of hand by Vira. Probably a cry to people who just don't care tbh, what usually happens with online admins.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Perhaps less hostility? - by Desired1 - 06-13-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Perhaps less hostility? - by virvatuli - 06-13-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Perhaps less hostility? - by Desired1 - 06-13-2022, 11:44 AM
RE: Perhaps less hostility? - by kyle2143 - 06-13-2022, 12:28 PM
RE: Perhaps less hostility? - by ZeWaka - 06-13-2022, 03:53 PM