Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breath masks inside normal masks
Would be awesome if you could place breath masks in most cosmetic masks like voicechangers
I just want to wear my funny jester mask and be able to breathe
Some masks like the Plague Mask actually have O2 in em.
I don't see any problem with clown becoming and O2 breathing clown.
(06-13-2022, 03:22 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Some masks like the Plague Mask actually have O2 in em.
I don't see any problem with clown becoming and O2 breathing clown.

the argument as to why clowns cant have an O2 clown mask is that its meant to be a punishment role, or rather to have the player be punished while playing as one
its why clown shoes get slips as well anyway

would be nice if space helmets acted as an O2 mask though
We must suffer for our fashion.
Until of course you get traitor clown then you can buy the cursed clown mask and wear it yourself and it acts as internals. Win win fashion and function.
If you want to look cool then sometimes you just suffocate.

Take a salbutamol pill or carry o2 supplies in your backpack box
For a less subjective reason against this, the visual clarity of game mechanics strikes me as quite important. Being able to tell at a glance who is capable of what is incredibly useful, which is why over the past several years goon has been adding more and more visual feedback and moving away from reliance on the clunkier chatbox. Adding an invisible feature to masks that requires examining a player, or worse, items laying around, seems to me like it would run contrary to these goals.
Sometimes you have to suffer to look snazzy although it would be neat if i could wear breath masks underneath a face mask
why not add an item that does this to the space crate loot

some kind of o2 conversion kit
I prefer suffering as a clown. There's nothing funnier than crawling towards the escape shuttle from an emergency pod and lying on the floor gasping for air for 2 minutes, then getting up and walking off as if nothing happened.

Besides, there's always breath chems as stated above.
Clowns need to suffer because true humor comes through suffering for your art.