Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Make the robusted donuts cost 2 utility credits
For specific numbers, robusted donuts heal 6 oxy (.2) 1.76 brute, .66 burn (with an additional 1 burn, 1 tox and 1 brute on in crit.) for roughly 60 life cycles (for saline in specific its a bit more at 80, and for saly its 120). Personally I think just removing the salicylic acid, increasing the saline amount, and maybe splitting the two donuts back into two seperate boxes would be good. Robusted donuts would still provide pretty good healing especially on low health but not nearly as good as before.
would you just make the saline amount 24 if saly was removed?

i can at least try to do that part too. I forgot for a moment I can do the really cursed bad evil thing and edit the file directly on github, so I can do the chem stuff or starter kit stuff. everything short of putting things in the armory on strongdmm
Its best to think of it in total amounts of healing, currently saline will heal 53 brute and 53 burn total, I think 16 would be better as itd offer roughly 70 healing, enough to get you out of crit but not enough to be a full heal.
seems good

updated pr for the chem reservoir changes as ikea outlined them. had to reduce bites to 4 each versus 6 each for reservoir Maths reasons.
36 units of chemicals on robust donuts for four bites is 9 units of chemicals per bite; 3 units of each chem
40 units of chemicals on robusted donuts for four bites is 10 units per bite; 3 units epi, 3 units synaptizine, and 4 units saline.

Removing salicylic from both maybe makes the morphine injectors a nicer combo with them in order to have something to reduce crit slowdown versus the donuts having sali for a superior crit slowdown reduction with minimal downsides and morphine having crit slowdown reduction but with more downsides.