HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan
(06-17-2022, 05:11 PM)Senter Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 03:06 PM)Drewmajor11 Wrote: -1, this is entirely an opinion thing but I've seen you prepping capulettium as sec every round and just straight up grinding antag gear when it's captured. To me this just isn't a fun way to play security, it makes it harder for antags to do anything and leads to the same "Antags dead, call shuttle" at minute 30 that everyone complains about.

fair point, but first I think grinding contraband is necessary way of disposing it, it also buys time for people who actually planned an strategized attack or gimmick instead of "2 rampage c saber nerd, call shuttle". it's like a filter that stops the antags can do a lot of damage to the station without much effort and strategy and still leaves the ones that puts effort in to their personals objectives and goals. second without access to armory and tranquillizer rifle, it would be difficult for sec offs to contain and suppress angry and unstable individuals even if they aren't on drugs. plus when they are knocked out, the process of checking their belongings and switching to brig outfit can be much faster and without much resistance that could result in them escaping because of one small error.  think about it, in these situation, dealing with someone who is consistently resisting and probably no other sec offs to help you process him in to brig, would you rather make one small mistake and get beaten to death or simply knock them out and cause minimal harm to both parties.

You don't need to play sec to win. Play it to let others have fun, grinding contra that's high risk such as a csaber or predator sure(Even though I still tend to throw it in contra, it's fair to grind that) but I've seen you grind like..... Literally anything, no matter the contra.

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Senter - 06-06-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Senter - 06-11-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Senter - 06-17-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Drewmajor11 - 06-20-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Senter - 06-20-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Senter - 07-19-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Chayot - 07-21-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: HoS Application - Auzia Charlatan - by Caro - 09-05-2022, 12:25 PM