Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More forms for the changeling
after consuming enough dan, the changeling should get a random nonhuman form they could use in addition to turning into a monkey. They would get additional forms for every x DNA they consumed. Forms could be anything from cockroaches to lions to killer tomatos to the clownspider but you would have lower odds of unlocking the best forms (ultimate form is George.
Don't pet the tentacle dog.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:ultimate form is George.

I have already made a changeling george once in my career.

But yes I support this idea.
I'm all for this, seems like it'd be quite fun. Although, why would you get it from consuming Dan?
I guess the hilarity when the crew catches you would be worth it "HE'S ACTUALLY DRINKING THE STUFF! BLOOD TEST HIM!"

Readster Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:ultimate form is George.

I have already made a changeling george once in my career.

But yes I support this idea.
Oh, you.
wait, you can actually do that? I thought he was invincible
Spy_Guy Wrote:I'm all for this, seems like it'd be quite fun. Although, why would you get it from consuming Dan?

Because I can't type for shit
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:
Spy_Guy Wrote:I'm all for this, seems like it'd be quite fun. Although, why would you get it from consuming Dan?

Because I can't type for shit

Oh phew, I thought I was going to be a main target for changelings.

Also, I support this.
What if... you could horror form as a dog and turn into the creepy tentacle dog like in the movie? Faster, weaker, different powers. It would definitely make changeling more dynamic. Maybe it also acts like lesser form for more mobility?
make it like animorphs and any mob you rub, you can turn into until you rub another one
I think if we add in a game element which depends on rubbing animals, we might attract the wrong kind of crowd...
icarus Wrote:make it like animorphs and any mob you rub, you can turn into until you rub another one

THE CAPTAIN DIDNT NEGLECT JONES KILL HIM.[Image: emot-commissar.gif]