Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COGWERKS FOR CODER
Does no one remember the time Cogwerks killed everyone by getting the temprature -10m kelvin or something?
Just imagine the horrors that he could do with SVN access,
YES
I remember that. He tried to make a shark tank or something, and before long the entire station was at negative kelvin. Everyone died, and one of the codingwizards had to come on and calm the hoard.
seafloor tiles are the devil i have made the same mistake
didn't mess things up quite as bad because i'm not cogwerks though
Cogwerks Wrote:From scratch, no, but I've done a lot of mod-scripting and flash Actionscript work in the past so I can sorta get things done. If I've got some samples to work from, I can hack things together and pester someone else to make sure it's not going to set the server on fire.
This is how 80% of all professional programmers do their jobs.

Just saying.
Coolguye Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:From scratch, no, but I've done a lot of mod-scripting and flash Actionscript work in the past so I can sorta get things done. If I've got some samples to work from, I can hack things together and pester someone else to make sure it's not going to set the server on fire.
This is how 80% of all professional programmers do their jobs.

Just saying.

He's right. When i was doing an internship at Microsoft helping develop the Windows 7 .NET framework, we did a surprising amount of looking back on Windows Vista.

Cogwerks has good ideas and i want to see his stuff implemented because he knows how to have/make fun.
btek Wrote:i was doing an internship at Microsoft helping develop the Windows 7 .NET framework
The 4.5 release? I'm in the middle of pushing to get that implemented at work.
Coolguye Wrote:
btek Wrote:i was doing an internship at Microsoft helping develop the Windows 7 .NET framework
The 4.5 release? I'm in the middle of pushing to get that implemented at work.

Nah, my internship finished a long while back. But keep up to date. A lot of dumb Windows issues stem from egregious amounts of incompatibility.
COGWERKS HAS CODER.

DREAMS COME TRUE IF U WISH UPON A STAR :idea:
victory for democracy
r.i.p. space station 13
Yay the mob has spoken!
congratulations everyone