Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A list of Rancher ideas
Honestly, a couple of your points are pretty valid, but the rest are kinda ehhh. Chicken RNG is limited to hatching, and even that has a pity system, so your point about a better guide for RNG is literally just adding the "You need a rooster to hatch an egg that ate the feed and it's only a 50% chance" to the Wiki (Or to the book in game, which I feel like you, and only you uses), which you could very well do yourself. The first is covered by Ageinium, PLUS, you seem to not be aware that Ranchers CAN control the chickens lifespan with Ixworth chickens. The Gene Incubator is a so so idea, it could be interesting, but on its own it would require a rework which is more effort than most Devs want to put in for changing chickens a bit. Injecting feed feels like it'd make getting OP chickens pretty trivial to get, the miniscule amount of RNG in Rancher exists for a reason. Also, for that last point, I can't think of a single in-universe way to check the RNG of chickens, so I dunno about that. Sorry if I came off snippy in my reply, but I feel like the majority of these ideas aren't the best in terms of making Rancher more enjoyable (At least to me)  Sleeping bee

Messages In This Thread
A list of Rancher ideas - by Kotlol - 06-05-2022, 05:17 AM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by DioChasek - 06-05-2022, 08:22 AM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by Kotlol - 06-05-2022, 09:03 AM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by DioChasek - 06-05-2022, 09:33 AM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by SenExus - 06-05-2022, 09:37 AM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by Kotlol - 06-05-2022, 11:41 AM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by Confuseddp - 06-05-2022, 01:54 PM
RE: A list of Rancher ideas - by SenExus - 06-06-2022, 01:06 PM