Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chewing gum
Gum!  Goes in the mask slot, like cigarettes, and adds chems slowly, like cigarettes.  Only without the lung damage and general coolness.  Has a bubble gum variant where you periodically blow bubbles.
(06-05-2022, 04:02 AM)Mouse Wrote: Gum!  Goes in the mask slot, like cigarettes, and adds chems slowly, like cigarettes.  Only without the lung damage and general coolness.  Has a bubble gum variant where you periodically blow bubbles.

Requested something similiar but this is a better version of it. I also had in mind "used gum" for some sort of use for recipes or getting people stuck with a super antag gum that gives buffs and once expand can be thrown on the ground to keep a chasing security officer stuck that they have to crowbar themselves loose or dissolve the gum.

Also like cigarettes with different flavors and effects the det has, you can make gum with "Flavors" including "Oxygen flavored gum" Making you able to breath in space by chewing gum XD.
I’M HERE TO HONK HORNSsss AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM. AND I’M ALL OUTTA GUM!

-MOPSY (probably)
I stepped in gum in a parking lot today. It made me very angry. I could see the halls of SS13 being filled with chewed gum people didn't dispose of properly and getting stuck to space peoples' shoes. Now imagine erebite infused gum getting stuck to your shoe.

Basically I like this idea.
I support this movement for obvious reasons
imsounders on their way to make the most horrendous bubblegum eating noises ever
don't call them that
at LEAST let them be the sonics the discord officially lets them be