Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
pipes to rout fluid drains
i know the drains just yeet fluids out of existence for lag purposes but if there was a way to direct the flow somewhere to maybe a single actual yeeting drain (like how disposals routs to the crusher) that could allow for some fun shenanigans. Such as filling a small room with impossible amounts of liquid and then sending it off into the station through elaborate pipe setups

maybe make an exception with oshan since it's easy as is to flood, but on space stations it would make flooding the station something to actually do to cause havoc
Been suggested before. Pretty much the issue is that fluid movement isn't just laggy, but a pipe system for that is really difficult to make.
I don't disagree with it being laggy, but out of curiosity; why would it be difficult to add pipes? We already have all the disposal pipes and like loafer nerds and deathtrap nerds make additional pipe systems in plenty of rounds. I'm neither a mapper nor do I know much about mechanics in-game but yeah, I don't see why it would be so hard?
I think it could be interesting to kind of build it into the existing pipe systems. Like the fluids drain out into the waste disposal chute and flushes sprayed out some of the excess fluids. And it helps keep the crusher clean and lubricated
(06-05-2022, 08:48 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I think it could be interesting to kind of build it into the existing pipe systems. Like the fluids drain out into the waste disposal chute and flushes sprayed out some of the excess fluids. And it helps keep the crusher clean and lubricated

Frank coming in hot with the great ideas!