Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HONK
Tongue 
Usual Clown name: THE HONKSTER!
BYOND username:Grutradle
Recommended by (if applicable): I RECOMMEND MYSELF!
Goon servers you play: Goon 1

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
Man, you just gotta do the funny, be random, tell a joke or five, take advantage of the fact that there are clown lovers AND haters
for great material 9/10 the hops gunna give you AA, hide in lockers or random mail chutes and don't be afraid to beat a man with in an
 inch of their life all in the name of the funny, host a rage cage or two, claim the HoS is your dad ( Looking at you shill!) you may not live long
but you're actions will have an effect, a funny one.
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one) 
Claiming Corporate Shill to be my dad on the dev map a few hours ago, Getting AA, breaking into the AI chamber, and making myself the self
proclaimed captain while also using the mech lab to create a strew of freeform law blanks to help make "funny laws". Giving away free drugs and chasing people who denied them at high speeds. all in the name of the funny! Getting into multiple fights with multiple hops and being locked in the clown zoo only to be broken out by clown lovers and enthusiasts of the way of the funny. I have more but its realllly hard to pin-point. 
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
The space lube flower - Get this right its one of those squirt gun flowers BUT FILLED WITH SPACE LUBE! 
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
Honestly i don't know, i'm out of ideas of funny things i could do. if you have more TELL ME!
 ? Draw a picture![Image: henk.png]
Approved