Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make summon golem slightly more useful
by buffing knock so it makes vending machines dump discount dan's all over the floor (and remove the cardlocks from the chem dispensers, whoever added that should be banished to Baystation)
I do agree that cardlocks on chem dispensers is alittle uh not dumb but just unfun. I mean that is like one of the best things to do if you are a golem wizard. I'm sure someone is going to say, "Well just kill a scientist and steal their ID." but really is the card lock needed?
What? Since when are chem dispensers cardlocked?
KikiMofo Wrote:I do agree that cardlocks on chem dispensers is alittle uh not dumb but just unfun. I mean that is like one of the best things to do if you are a golem wizard. I'm sure someone is going to say, "Well just kill a scientist and steal their ID." but really is the card lock needed?
theyre dumb because theyre unfun.

Also, you should be able to summon multiple golems depending on how much reagent is in your beaker. Like 1 golem for every 10 units of reagent and any leftover chemicals stay in the beaker.
Are you guys just making shit up to complain about? Chem dispensers ARE NOT CARDLOCKED.

That "insert card" thing is there so you can store repeatedly-used recipes onto your card. It is not required to use the machine.
A container is needed.
Cogwerks Wrote:Are you guys just making shit up to complain about? Chem dispensers ARE NOT CARDLOCKED.

That "insert card" thing is there so you can store repeatedly-used recipes onto your card. It is not required to use the machine.
A container is needed.

Eh? Nevermind then. I saw the card thing last time I used chem and then I saw this topic and thought card lock was a thing now. My mistake. Still my statement still stands if it ever does become a thing.
Same here, I haven't played in a while but last time I did the chems were card locked (and generally the devs hate fun when it comes to chemistry so I naturally assumed they stayed locked)
Golems are amazing now that they actually transfer the correct set of reagents.

VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Same here, I haven't played in a while but last time I did the chems were card locked (and generally the devs hate fun when it comes to chemistry so I naturally assumed they stayed locked)
What.
The hell are you guys on about? It's like you haven't even been to chemistry but still have problems with it.
Just put a full chemistry set on the wizard shuttle. Having to ride to the russian to get some good golems done is dumb as hell.

And no, you can't barricade chemistry with 30 people on, no matter how robust you are.
fyi clarks: the wizard shuttle starts with a bunch of random reagent beans right now. Also, I fixed golems to properly apply up to four reagents on punching, previously they never inflicted their namesake reagent except on death.
Do mixed golems work yet? I made two golems last week that each had half of Chlorine Azide and they didn't explode they guy they punched.
Yeah, I know about the beans. But when the server fills up the only places where you have time to do mad golem chemistry are the derelicts.

Archenteron Wrote:Do mixed golems work yet? I made two golems last week that each had half of Chlorine Azide and they didn't explode they guy they punched.
It's possible that the first half got metabolized before the second half was punched in.
Clarks Wrote:Yeah, I know about the beans. But when the server fills up the only places where you have time to do mad golem chemistry are the derelicts.

Archenteron Wrote:Do mixed golems work yet? I made two golems last week that each had half of Chlorine Azide and they didn't explode they guy they punched.
It's possible that the first half got metabolized before the second half was punched in.

So they do work? Oh man, I have ideas now
What I meant is that by the time Golem-2 punched in its reagents, the reagents punched in by Golem-1 might have already disappeared from the target.

Golem 1 punches, time passes and for each game tick a fraction of the reagents is removed from the body. Now Golem 2 punches, if too long has passed the reagent from Golem-1 won't be in the body anymore.