Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spacestations 13 number 1 problem
Exclamation 
I think you should add a disclamer before the start of the game that space is fictional and not real.

Many people belive today in the scientifictly impossibilty of a globe earth and that space is real. sad greater domestic space-bee
This is obvisouly nonsense and cant be scientfictaly demonstrated, but schools and other goverment back instituons indoctared the masses into beliving a globe earh and that space exist. 

When you think of it a spining globe earth that magliclay spins 3000 mph whitout ous felling it traveling around the sun and the sun orbiting a fictional galaxy is complete nonsene and i cant belive any rational thinking adult would belive in such a fairytale. sad greater domestic space-bee Dont even let me begin about how a globe earth goes against the fact of water always findintg its level. space owl

Outher Space is not real and is made up by the government to keep us away from the truth. space owl The flat earth is enclosed by a dome and those lights in the sky that are called stars are just that, just lights in the sky. NASA keeps lying to the masses by using CGI when they land rovers on other plantes, which are just like the stars just lights in the sky. They keep trying to indocnrante people into thinking that plantes have soild surfaces that we cant actualy land on. a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee

They are saying that what keeps stuff falling of the globe earth is by a magical force called gravity. Comon guys this is so stupid and i genuily cant belive any rational thinking adult would beilve in such a fairytale and though they where indoctareted by schools as children. surprised fat and sassy space-bee

So as devs of goonstation is your responisbilty to warn people that space is indeed fake and to stop the brainwashining that is done by Hollywood and the govenrmetnt. space owl Unlees you are not rational thinking adults and are actully stupid childreen who aactually belive in a magicaly spining ball earth than im sorry you are so stupid and been indoctared by other people. sad greater domestic space-bee  But if you are somewhat smart, you know that you should stop spreading misinforamtion of the scientifclay impossimbility of outher space space owl

I will be happy to hear if you do indeed add the warning that space is not real.  bee