Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor item cost/balance chat
Quote: Sundance wrote:Cloaking device needs a nerf. It should work like the radbow, self recharging. 30 seconds invisable time, 2 minutes recharge time (variable depending on byond)

Cloaking Device needs to be fucking smashed to pieces and introduced to a White Dwarf. Alternatively, the kind of recharge Sundance suggested.

Sundance wrote:Chameleon Jumpsuit could do with more suits!

It already has pretty much all jobs available. (please do your research before posting suggestions)

1) wow sundance stop stealing my ideas you dick!

2) I think what he means is that all the FUN suits were removed from the chameleon suit, like the Rasta suit and the police officer suit.

i don't really give a pickle about those suits but I think you misunderstood him.
Shoddy Wrote:
Quote: Sundance wrote:Cloaking device needs a nerf. It should work like the radbow, self recharging. 30 seconds invisable time, 2 minutes recharge time (variable depending on byond)

Cloaking Device needs to be fucking smashed to pieces and introduced to a White Dwarf. Alternatively, the kind of recharge Sundance suggested.

Sundance wrote:Chameleon Jumpsuit could do with more suits!

It already has pretty much all jobs available. (please do your research before posting suggestions)

1) wow sundance stop stealing my ideas you dick!

2) I think what he means is that all the FUN suits were removed from the chameleon suit, like the Rasta suit and the police officer suit.

i don't really give a pickle about those suits but I think you misunderstood him.

1) Someone said something along the lines of it in deadchat (I died of a mysterious segway bug), it may of been you. Eh.
2) Yeah that's exactly what I mean. I think chameleon jumpsuit should go completely gimmicky. Add ALL types suits, every suit you can get in the game from it. Just THINK of the amount of gimmicks one could pull.
You're both wrong, neither of you read old threads for crap, and Cogs already said he's going to try working on adding a charge to it. Can we drop the "CLOAK IS OP" stuff now? Seriously, it's the one thing that everyone seems to have an idea for, and every single idea has already been suggested a billion times before. It's not really useful to just fill the thread with repeated suggestions from every other thread.

Also, is there any way we could add in a box filled with various shotgun shells for the barman, since he starts with a shotgun now? Like, 1-or-2 telecrystals, gets you a random assortment of buckshot, beanbags, explosive rounds, etc?
Last time I used sonic grenades they didn't keep the HOS down long enough for me to strip his gear, so I never used them again. They sound like they are pretty useful now.
Also please god make a way to drag maneaters more easily if I use them I spend the whole round trying to herd them before the AI bolts me in.
PeacekeeperPete Wrote:Also please god make a way to drag maneaters more easily if I use them I spend the whole round trying to herd them before the AI bolts me in.

Bees can be wrangled with a grab and still allow you to move at full speed, iirc. Would work great with maneaters.
Luis Smith wrangles the man-eater plant!
The man-eater plant wrangles back and devours Luis Smith.
I like the idea of adding every suit to the chameleon suit.

including the clown, batman, and spiderman suits.

Even if you are lacking in masks, you can still run around in a half finished spiderman uniform calling yourself the FAN BOY and trying to collect members of the crew.

Also did the welder (random event character that no longer exists) have it's own uniform? Welder gimmicks are always fun.
atomic1fire Wrote:Also did the welder (random event character that no longer exists) have it's own uniform? Welder gimmicks are always fun.

It still exists idk what you're talking about?? He only has a unique exo suit, though.