HOS Application - Gale Kaesar
Usual character name: Gale Kaesar
BYOND username: TomateZz
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Minky#1800
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Goon servers you play:RP 3 and RP 4

Reason for application:In RP 4 i feel the heavy lack of HOS, and that's affect the gameplay, even if lightly. And sometimes i really enjoy helping and teaching to new players how a job work. And also funny berets. And i don't think HOS as a seirous-taking jobs, and a entartaining and helping job.

Security experience (300 word minimum):I actually started like to play four months ago, then the first job i got was sec assistant, the first thing as the assistant that i did was go to a officer and ask him for explain me the basics of my job, he explained the computer system, ticketing system, and well after that i did more 5(not straight) shifts of sec assistant then i got my 30 rounds, so i chose the sec officer, and my first shift as the officer was really funny, clown beating up captain at box, a man that stealed the captain bath trunks, i really laughed at that round, but for sometime i got away from the sec departments jobs, the lack of HOS did me stop playing the sec jobs, but then like a when i got in GRP3, and there was a HOS, i joined as a sec assistant, and tried to do my job, as i actually didn't played for a long time as a sec.
    The thing was, that shift was the most active one, at the start we got to get a reptilian that wanted to kill the chef, then a syndicate killed the RD, we beated him up with stunsticks, then the Quartermaster buyed guns and armors for them, we waited for see if captain approved or says that's too dangerous to let that guys just be. But we knew that they was highly-armored and wouldn't stop so easily, so we officers got acess to armory, the jailed syndie guy actually got use as a distraction while sec officers entered by backdoors, the HOS was crucial at that moment, he planned everything and more specially being funny entartaining ourselves and him.The plan was a sucess, with some injurys and the Quartermaster's deaths, at the end of the shift, while in shuttle, a vampire attacked civillians, obviously we tried to help, he died in the end, but we got a lot of injureds.

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?That you don't need to be robust all the times, that getting a breaktime to relax is always possible. That workas a team is always a good solution.And the brig is not the first option.

• What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
    When i beated up a clown that attacked monkeys and the barkeep with a laser gun with a gasmask

• What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
    Not drop 2-hand items when you got a hand full, as it don't helps low-reflexs people or new players.

• De pescribe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.When i am in team, i love to patrol and do the desk duty, always checking how they patrol status is doing.While in lone officers, i hear much as possible the generals and comms, and answer the call as quick as possible.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
    The station is cool

But the pool smells like poo
    Bees gives us honey
    But sometimes is not funny
    Security beats up everyone
    But they're really the cool one

• What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
    Agent Deaf: Loves to talk with people with his hands and his stunsticks, as the best officer ever

• Draw a picture!
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
I will just post here what I posted on the HOS application that you posted yesterday then deleted today:
-------------------------------
First thing first, not only the size of your security experience sums up to a grand total of 172 words for a minimum of 300, it actually gives barely, if not no insight in your actual sec experience, with you actually telling us that you don't play sec anymore.

Second thing second, and take this part with a grain of salt, because I haven't had a lot of shifts with you, but during the 3-5 shifts that I had with you being HOS, you were absolutely silent on comms, not responding to any greetings nor roundstart roll calls. Moreover I saw you being very baton-happy on RP, batoning jailbirds on sight, before even talking, which is a very bad thing for an HOS to do on RP.

Third thing third:

(Yesterday, 04:12 PM)Mink_y Wrote:
being a sec officer without someone to give you orders is not so funny and immersive

Being an HOS is all about recieving no orders and finding ways to entertain yourself, your team and antags. That said, a good HOS player can enjoy a shift as a secoff without any HOS present, just by being the one to make the round entertaining for everyone even without being an official HOS.

(Yesterday, 04:12 PM)Mink_y Wrote:
Suddenly is start a law martial

This is, I am quite sure, the second worst gimmick an HOS could ever run, as such so called gimmicks make people hate sec even more. They are not funny, nor enjoyable for anyone, and with such a gimmick you will wind up in the first worst "gimmick", which is enhanced interrogation methods.

As a summary, I do not think you will be a good HOS, not now at least.
Apologies, but
-------------------------------

My point 3 still stands. Whilist you did added a hundred more words on your application in the sec experience part, and rewrote some wrong things I pointed out, my point still stands, the things you said in your first application are still bad, and you need to actually understand why are those things bad for you to be a good HOS, and not just change those things because I (or anyone else) said so.

The point 2 that I did in the previous application stands too, your gameplay didn't change from yesterday.