HOS Application
Usual character name: Gale Kaesar
BYOND username: TomateZz
Discord username (if you are on our discord): 
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play:I always play at RP servers(3 and 4)

Reason for application:Actually in server 4 i lack a lot the presence of a HOS at the station, that makes the round sometimes not so interesting, as being a sec officer without someone to give you orders is not so funny and immersive

Security experience (300 word minimum):
I actually started like to play three months ago, then the first job i got was sec assistant, the first thing as the assistant that i did was go to a officer and ask him for explain me the basics of my job, he explained the computer system, ticketing system, and well after that i did more 5(not straight) shifts of sec assistant then i got my 30 rounds, so i chose the sec officer, and my first shift as the officer was really funny, clown beating up captain at box, a man that stealed the captain bath trunks, i really laughed at that round, but for sometime i got away from the sec departments jobs, the lack of HOS did me stop playing the sec jobs.

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?That if they need assistance the sec officers and me is here to help
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)When a clown shows up beating at the detective with a apple pie
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.Actually with a full security team you always interacting with them, while when you're the only one, you probably get beated up, no one is to help you out or things like that
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
    Space bees are funny
    but botanist don't want to grow up more of them
    Their smile looks like a summer sunny
    And we need more of the bees, DAMN!

• What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?Suddenly is start a law martial
  • Draw a picture!Image
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
First thing first, not only the size of your security experience sums up to a grand total of 172 words for a minimum of 300, it actually gives barely, if not no insight in your actual sec experience, with you actually telling us that you don't play sec anymore.

Second thing second, and take this part with a grain of salt, because I haven't had a lot of shifts with you, but during the 3-5 shifts that I had with you being HOS, you were absolutely silent on comms, not responding to any greetings nor roundstart roll calls. Moreover I saw you being very baton-happy on RP, batoning jailbirds on sight, before even talking, which is a very bad thing for an HOS to do on RP.

Third thing third:

(05-29-2022, 06:12 AM)Mink_y Wrote: being a sec officer without someone to give you orders is not so funny and immersive
Being an HOS is all about recieving no orders and finding ways to entertain yourself, your team and antags. That said, a good HOS player can enjoy a shift as a secoff without any HOS present, just by being the one to make the round entertaining for everyone even without being an official HOS.

(05-29-2022, 06:12 AM)Mink_y Wrote: Suddenly is start a law martial
This is, I am quite sure, the second worst gimmick an HOS could ever run, as such so called gimmicks make people hate sec even more. They are not funny, nor enjoyable for anyone, and with such a gimmick you will wind up in the first worst "gimmick", which is enhanced interrogation methods.

As a summary, I do not think you will be a good HOS, not now at least.
Apologies, but