Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wearing your ID without clothes
You should be able to wear your ID while naked, as long as it comes with a catch: you still have to put it back on after being stripped and you take some brute damage from piercing your own nipple with it. Hopefully at least one player will kill himself trying to put his clothes and ID back on in the wrong order.
It doesn't pin onto the uniform though. It kinda just sits there, like an ID sleeve holder or a pocket clip.
should be able to staple it to your forehead with a staple gun
upsides: has to be pried off with a crowbar (making you harder to mug), can be worn naked, eye-catching and manly

downsides: can't be used for anything which requires your ID in hand, can't wear hats/helmets, causes bleeding and may make you stupid
Admiral jimbob Wrote:should be able to staple it to your forehead with a staple gun

i am in full support of this.
Idea: string (or wires maybe) + ID card = wearable ID badge

Pros: Wear it without clothes
Pros: Swing it around in the air like an idiot, occasionally dropping it because you were playing with it too much.
Cons: Look like a dork wearing your ID around your neck.
Cons: No one wants to help you because you aren't wearing shirt, shoes, or pants.

alternatively add a little clip or pin to ID's that lets you maim yourself clipping it to your flesh.
The problem with the string/lanyard is you can't accidentally kill yourself with it. As for opening doors, I thought the doors responded to an RFID chip in the card or something-the AI can track you by your ID and beep sky always knows where to find you.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:The problem with the string/lanyard is you can't accidentally kill yourself with it. As for opening doors, I thought the doors responded to an RFID chip in the card or something-the AI can track you by your ID and beep sky always knows where to find you.

It seems to work more like a 3d barcode. It has to be visible to be tracked. If it is in your hand then you show up as Unknown if your face is covered.