Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
weight hat trait hats
Right now hat trait (I can't spell it) gives cat ears and hair ribbons absurdly often, presumably because there's so many different versions of them that they dilute the pool.  (I don't know why this didn't happen back in the day with berets and knit hats, my best guess is that those were coded as a single item with variable colors or something)

I like having a different silly hat to choose from every shift, so in the interest of interestingness I suggest that hats be weighted in some way so that having, say, thirty different styles of cat ears doesn't make getting cat ears thirty times more likely than getting a cat head.

Alternately, just remove the cat ears and bows from hat trait and give them their own trait if weighting is too much of a code hassle.
I've ran with the hat perk for a long time now and I don't think I got ribbons and cat ears that much. My last round I had a football helmet, the round before a detective hat and the round before a motorcycle helmet. It seems quite balanced to me