Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Revert the rename of NTSO to NT Secuirity Consultant
(05-26-2022, 07:53 AM)nefarious6th Wrote: it's be noted a bunch of times when the conversation about the role of ntso comes up, by frequent players and admins, that the ntso/c's role is outside of the chain of command and to work as a central command designated consultant to the on-station security team. the name reflects the design mantra.

we got a gun buff anyways.

Yes but in practice the NTSO is just Sec Officer+

I’d be fine with them being more of a CentComm representative for the Security team, but the current gameplay loop of them doesn’t encourage that at all.

I personally didn’t see a problem with the NTSO name, if people felt it was “Soldiery-Tacticool” i’d argue that’s literally how the role plays atm, and if peoples concerns where that- well, it’d take more than just a name change.

As well as what others have said, how people say HoS exists as volunteer work and NTSO exists as a windown from that? I’d argue a majority of HoS players and NTSO players barely talk at all with new people, and half the time just use it for the free gear and validhunting.

Like one above me said, I would rather just crack down on people who play these roles as just “Easier to Valid.” and the individuals instead of weird changes for entire roles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revert the rename of NTSO to NT Secuirity Consultant - by TheMaskedMan2 - 05-28-2022, 04:46 AM