Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove Kudzupeople or make some big changes
(05-28-2022, 04:55 AM)TheMaskedMan2 Wrote: I like kudzupeople as a concept but I feel like they need to be improved upon, or changed - or if you ask me, make them into full mini-antags.

You might say a ton of basically hardmode traitors is too much - but maybe instead of turning people into plant zombies, the kudzu uses their bodies as fuel to make a new antag creature - like, angry kudzu plant babies that grow bigger, which ghosts can take over?

People also die to become poltergeists, but you have to wait and get summoned by the wraith. I think this is why we don't see mass suicides when a wraith is around.
So insted of dieing ON KUDZU for this idea... 
The antagonist who plants Kudzu can do the basic kudzu thing.. with kudzu people being an option but only if scientists can get a "Sample" and grow it to benefical or even use this new kudzu to make kudzu people? (Can also go to pathology)

But with your idea, you mutate the seed to hop into a now grown bulb and become a kudzu hivemind leader. Similiar to being a blob/flock mind...so a "plant AI" device?

Meh.. just thinking of silly ideas. But I like this concept abit of Maskedman

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove Kudzupeople or make some big changes - by Kotlol - 05-28-2022, 05:24 AM