Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove Kudzupeople or make some big changes
(05-25-2022, 04:25 PM)George_Manning Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 03:48 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: the lack of documentation is a painpoint and even moreso is the lack of any real properly laid out rules/etc for how to treat and handle them and how/how not to act as a kudzu person

And it's also confusing how the prompts describe your singular goal is to spread the kudzu, but then you can benign it if you're feeling nice? It's unclear if that's just a suggestion, but the antag-style popup makes it seem like it's a mindslave like objective.

this, i absolutely love playing as kudzupeople and would be sad if they went but for my first like 2 games where i got to play as them i thought benign kudzu was like a fail state where the kudzu didnt grow or spread properly. the description for planting it is like "direct the kudzu's growth by showing it where not to grow" or something so the realization that actually that button makes kudzu appear in a way that wont piss people off and costs less is. fucked?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove Kudzupeople or make some big changes - by mabelmabel - 05-25-2022, 06:53 PM