Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Mysha's Recipe Manager + Telesci Utilities
Thanks for keeping the manager up to date. Just one thing: you missed the instructions on how to break and fix manufacturers, which were added to the construction page about a week ago.
Updated the v1.4 release with the following construction recipes:
  • Igniter assembly
    Signaller assembly
    Beaker assembly
    Manufacturer (Fix)
    Manufacturer (Break)

Re-download the v1.4 from here to get the new recipes.
Wow, that's pretty cool.

I've made my own recipes manager (In C#, using dumbs winforms) two months ago, like you, but yours is eclipsing mine by a fair margin! Here's a picture of mine.
I've made a page where you can download the latest public recipe lists, so I don't have to make a new release every time something changes in them.

You can grab the current lists here: http://myshak.github.io/
This is a fantastic little program you got mate, keep up the excellent work. However, I've had some issues when it comes to adding custom recipes to the program. Usually I can copy the format within the other documents and modify them to suit my recipe but if I go beyond 2-3 additions the program won't load that specific file. This also happens when I create a new .txt which is essentially a copied version of the wiki.txt and modified for my own recipes. I suspect there's a conflict somewhere within the formatting of the contents but I'm not entirely sure. Any idea what might be causing it?

Also, an idea for you. Rather than manually inputting new recipes via the text files themselves, do you think you'd be able to add a rudimentary editing portion within the program itself? Essentially make the Ingredients/Directions/Info etc modifiable by double clicking as well as adding a New Recipe button. Something along those lines. That would be fantastic, mostly cause I'm lazy and hate having to debug the files when they flip out.
Klupoctuous Wrote:Also, an idea for you. Rather than manually inputting new recipes via the text files themselves, do you think you'd be able to add a rudimentary editing portion within the program itself? Essentially make the Ingredients/Directions/Info etc modifiable by double clicking as well as adding a New Recipe button. Something along those lines. That would be fantastic, mostly cause I'm lazy and hate having to debug the files when they flip out.
I think he is planning on adding this at some point if im not mistaken.
There are plans for a GUI for editing/adding recipes, but nobody likes to write CRUD (create, read, update, delete) boilerplate code, so it takes a while.
New version: v1.5

Download available here: https://github.com/myshak/ss13recipemana...ses/latest

Mainly a bugfix release. Fixes some annoying problems and is the first release not to include bundled recipe lists. More details in the changelog.

You can download the most recent recipe lists from http://myshak.github.io/

If you are using the Recipe Manager for the first time, just save the recipe lists to disk, open Recipe Manager, go to File->Add Recipe list and select the downloaded file. Repeat for all needed lists.

If you used Recipe Manager before, just replace the recipemanager.exe with the new version, and it will use your configured recipe lists as always. You can still update your lists from the above address if you want the most recent versions.
Telescience Manager

Today I present you wit the long awaited telescience assistance program, for all your telescience needs.

Features
  • Full size station map
  • Panning
  • Zooming
  • Translating coordinates by clicking on a map
  • Manual coordinate input