Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Mysha's Recipe Manager + Telesci Utilities
And you could add your own chemical recipes.

Got a really effective tactic for being a traitory jerk that you want to remember?

Add it to the file.

This is like notes on meth.
Readster Wrote:
Chike101 Wrote:So it's all the publicly released chem recipes someone can find on the forum, just put into a simple client/in game menu?
It *sounds* good, I'll say it's cool for now, but still, hm.

What are you implying here? That because it's only the public recipes it's not worth it?
This isn't just all the chemicals put together I'll have you know. It's alphabetised, it has information on all the chemicals, a step by step guide for making it, what other chemicals each one is used in AND you can easily add your own chemicals to the list.
Don't cry until you try! I don't know
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, don't get me wrong here, I just think there's a certain novelty to "Oh shit, what's the recipe to meth again?" Also, the 'publicly released chem recipes,' I'm not saying it's not worth it at all, just clarifying what it is.

In summary, it makes things easier for aspiring chemists and I'm just being super nostalgic.
I'm dumb and have no idea how to open this file. All i get is a bunch of code and stuff. Can somebody explain this to me and how to open it to see what he posted images of.
.7z is a 7zip file.

7zip is a opensource file archive software that works in windows.

you can use it for opening 7z files, zip files, rar files, other things.

Basically it's really good at what it does.

Download 7zip (PeaZip will work too, as will winzip)

Open the .7z file in that and then extract.
I'm glad official policy is to not give a shit about things like this anymore, it would kind of annoy me having to watch some of our admins freaking out and trying to stomp all over this.
neat
New version v1.2 of Recipe Manager was released.

New things in this release:
- Added the ability to add tags to reagents
- Added a window showing all tags that are used
- Updated the wiki recipe list with some tags, mostly complete.

You can grab your copy here: https://github.com/myshak/ss13recipemana...ses/latest
Version 1.3 is here.

In this version I've added the possibility for custom steps when specifying ingredients, which enabled me to add the construction recipes.
The release comes with the wiki construction recipes, so if you want to build a flamethrower of fix a broken APC, look no further!

This is how the current version looks (the 'Tags' window is movable/detachable/hidable)

[Image: 4SRtOM9.png]

As always, you can get the latest release here: https://github.com/myshak/ss13recipemana...ses/latest
Very nice! thanks for taking the time to make this a thing
Wow this is great, keep it up dude.

Also, do we have to delete the previous one to update it or what?
Rob Stark Wrote:Wow this is great, keep it up dude.

Also, do we have to delete the previous one to update it or what?
I just deleted mine and did a fresh install. its not too hard really. just move the custom files you have to a different file, delete, install, then move them back in.
New version v1.3.5

Download available here: https://github.com/myshak/ss13recipemana...ses/latest

Fixed the grouping of reagents in the Directions tab, updated some recipes, made the recipe list files friendly to Windows users when editing in plain notepad (converted the line endings of the recipe files to the Windows format, not that it matters to the application).

The corrected Directions tab looks like this (note the placement of Ammonia):

[Image: A0yEswc.png]
Ah man thanks for making this and keeping it updated. It really helps out for those that want to try chemistry and making fancy things but don't want to spend rounds upon rounds messing with chems and shit. So yeah thanks.
New version v1.4

Download available here: https://github.com/myshak/ss13recipemana...ses/latest

Added inverted directions and indentation size options. You can set them in the File->Options dialog:

[Image: Xt1LRKG.png]

The new inverted mode looks like this:

[Image: W8ZvD34.png]

Added the recipes for Flash/cell assembly, Mousetrap bomb, Mousetrap car and Silicate from the wiki and really fixed the directions tab this time.
yaaaaaay