Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Mysha's Recipe Manager + Telesci Utilities
Is there a map for the debris field in cogmap 2? I've looked at this forum and it's getting annoying to have to ask other people for coords for crates and the like.
(07-03-2016, 04:37 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Is there a map for the debris field in cogmap 2? I've looked at this forum and it's getting annoying to have to ask other people for coords for crates and the like.

Did it change from Cog1?
(07-03-2016, 05:11 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 04:37 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Is there a map for the debris field in cogmap 2? I've looked at this forum and it's getting annoying to have to ask other people for coords for crates and the like.

Did it change from Cog1?

Bradbury, radio station, medical ship and relay dish have been moved/added
As soon as the debris field on goonhub is updated (soonish) I'll update my versions of cog2 and the debris field.
Hey all, with the recent additions to Cogmap 2 and the debris field getting shuffled, I've updated both of those maps. Download all of the below + replace to upgrade.

Cog2
Cog2 Names
Debris
Debris Names
Zewaka looks like however you uploaded those files, it got fucked. Can't access them on dropbox, and downloading them gives you... well, nothing. A green square. Mind uploading it again?
(07-14-2016, 03:41 PM)Totheark Wrote: Zewaka looks like however you uploaded those files, it got fucked. Can't access them on dropbox, and downloading them gives you... well, nothing. A green square. Mind uploading it again?

They work just fine for my browser both logged in and not, on other browsers, and on other devices.
However, here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/58ltciw596upk2d
Is this still being worked on at all?
(10-24-2016, 12:47 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Is this still being worked on at all?

What do you mean? It works perfectly fine.
Yes I know it works fine
But is the dev still working on it at all?
HydroFloricYes I know it works fine
But is the dev still working on it at all?

There's nothing to work on, the maps are current and nothing in terms of constructing things has been added.
Well the AI core needs to be changed but I guess you can't fix that unitil the map viewer is changed
Beep Beep I updated Destiny

destiny-names.png
destiny.png
(05-07-2017, 12:34 PM)zewaka Wrote: Beep Beep I updated Destiny

Thanks!
(05-07-2017, 12:34 PM)zewaka Wrote: Beep Beep I updated Destiny

destiny-names.png
destiny.png

now i can telegrief the arrpee players too