Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finding Derelict at Faint Signal
From what I heard I can get Erebite from Derelict at faint signal but I dont know where it is located
you can use a pod most of the time to go there, it should be on the wormhole selection while in the pod, labelled "Faint Signal" i think that's the name, and you can select it and use the pod to go there

when going through the wormhole, it should take you right there or should be just above you
After I went into the Faint Signal I do not know where to go to search for derelict
It should be north i think? but around the general area, i don't remember it being that far, perhaps check north if its not there fly around the area a bit
It's probaly in a locked chest or something.
Probaly to avoid being used to grief players or meta stuff.

Since erebite is suppose to be rare and hard to handle, imagine how fast people will make erebite explosives or hide it to radiate players. So if you want it... gotta put in the effort.

So yea.. let me say this. The more deadly and dangerous the thing is, the harder it is to get access to it as a normal player.
Buying Erebite is easy but he only sells 5 Erebite so only 5 Erebite tipped arrows