Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Consensus on Kudzu people
Yes they may be valid on rp, but you should still have more of a reason than “ oh boy valid targets let’s get ‘em boys!”
It is a shitty attitude to have especially on RP. On classic go nuts.
(05-23-2022, 02:46 AM)Kotlol Wrote: So players becoming monkeys are technically also "free to kill" acording to the rules since they ain't human.

They are still players and protected from grief, just as mutant races were before.
Cluwnes are horrible abominations that were created via foul magicks thats every second of living is hell for them. They also make horrible noises. So they should be killed on sight.

Kudzu people are just people who died on kudzu and became a plant person. All they do is live life in the kudzu because they can't leave and just kinda play with plants. Basically botanists. So yeah no need to kill them on sight because they don't do anything bad.
(05-23-2022, 08:17 AM)DioChasek Wrote: Yes they may be valid on rp, but you should still have more of a reason than “ oh boy valid targets let’s get ‘em boys!”
It is a shitty attitude to have especially on RP. On classic go nuts.

Yes but if I'm sec or command and we make a peace treaty with kudzu people (as we are wont to do every time on RP) and define borders and they decide to go past them, instead of 30 minutes of engaging weedwhacking gameplay, it's good to know I can just stop the people placing the kudzu
Not disagreeing with that. That is prime RP stuff there. I am pointing out that proper escalation should still take place when dealing with non-human characters especially those those that are not implicitly antags.
That being said it does go both ways. If you are a kudzu person don’t break deals unless you wanna fry.
(05-23-2022, 08:51 AM)Cal Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 02:46 AM)Kotlol Wrote: So players becoming monkeys are technically also "free to kill" acording to the rules since they ain't human.

They are still players and protected from grief, just as mutant races were before.

Cal gave the answer I needed to know.
And I was using that as a "technicality" to have the idea of not killing kudzu folk for no reason.

Thank you Cal for futher elobration