Complaint autobanner mishap
Admin:  The Autobanner?

Server:  all servers
Date + time:  5-14-22 around 9 pm est
Synopsis: this is an issue i decided to take from ban appeals to feedback, seeing as it no longer was an issue of my behavior on this server but rather a moderator error 
to make it brief,i was banned on this server for a very long time for something i did not do,and as it turns out, apparently this was an issue of an ip overlap with someone else who was evading there ban, however,when my ban was lifted, I was quickly autobanned next round for an "evasion attempt" and it listed my alt (HARR2)as a previous ckey, sense i didn't mention it to the admin handling my appeal  and it picked it up, (most likely because they share a password,if its becuase the ip is still overlaping  im kinda screwed)im asking is that maybe if you unban both accounts the autobanner will leave me alone, there also could be a possibility that the person im overlaping ip's with is me in some sort of weird accident but i find that extremely unlikely because i have not been on goon on that other account when the original ban was applied, and i never did after except one time where i almost connected mistakenly, so im highly doubting that im the one doing this somehow. 
Extra information: heres the appeal containing my main account ckey and also proof that my ban was lifted:https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=18601&action=newpost