Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should TTVs be two handed?
So as I was looking at the TTV inhands we have right now, I kinda thought about how big a TTV would be. It's two full sized gas tanks wedged together to go through a valve. And judging by the size of other gas tanks. I'd assume it to be a lot bigger than being able to be held in a single hand. On top of that, making it a two handed item would MASSIVELY reduce the amount of sprites that need to be made for TTV inhands sprites as well as make it more noticable when somebody is holding a TTV in their hands.

For the balance side of things, I'd like to know what people that actually USE TTVs think. I really don't use TTVs much so I am not very knowledgeable on the repercussions of this proposed change. I'd just personally prefer to not make a billion sprites for TTV inhands.
As a TTV expert I would have to say no. We already aren't able to put them in backpacks so all we can do is walk around with one in each hand or drag around a locker filled with them. Making them two handed would just add extra annoyance.
At least thats my opinion and my opinion is from someone who loves TTVs so take it with a grain of salt.
I dont recall a time I've had one in either hand, but I can recall hitting stuff with them accidentally when clicking on an unresponsive door, alerting everyone that i indeed have one. it would just make the locker even more mandatory.
Clearly this means we should make lockers unable to hold bulky items.