Complaint Bit harsh mate - virvatuli 16/05/2022
Title: Got banned when I agreed to not say c**t
Admin: virvatuli

Server: Main, server 2
Date + time: BST, not sure
Synopsis: Like 5 minutes into shift walked in and said 'sup c**ts', I'm British so this isn't meant in a derogatory manner lmao was just saying hi. I suppose I didn't have the most enthusiastic reply in agreeance to his warning but not really a reason to hit me with a ban.

Logs:             
(forgive me no idea how to spoiler on this forum)

Extra information: ---

[Admin edit: this was a one hour ban]
counterproposal: don't waste my time and just say OK and follow the rules
(05-16-2022, 01:50 PM)virvatuli Wrote: counterproposal: don't waste my time and just say OK and follow the rules

I said 'Yeah whatever' and then 'yes'
You've failed to realise that I have access to every conversation (or lack thereof) you've had with an admin previously. You have a habit of flat out ignoring admin PMs or responding flippantly. So my counterproposal stands, don't act like a petulant two year old getting their hand slapped for stealing from the cookie jar. Don't waste our time. You are here as a guest on our servers, you do not have a right to be here, and if you break the rules and are warned, agree to do better in the future rather than ignore until threatened with a ban and say "yeah whatever".
(05-16-2022, 01:56 PM)virvatuli Wrote: You've failed to realise that I have access to every conversation (or lack thereof) you've had with an admin previously. You have a habit of flat out ignoring admin PMs or responding flippantly. So my counterproposal stands, don't act like a petulant two year old getting their hand slapped for stealing from the cookie jar. Don't waste our time. You are here as a guest on our servers, you do not have a right to be here, and if you break the rules and are warned, agree to do better in the future rather than ignore until threatened with a ban and say "yeah whatever".
This seems like a poor excuse for evident rule lawerying. I am doing telescience a majority of the time and I tab out to do calculations so forgive me if I don't reply quick enough but I always do.