Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
organ damage when there is no oxygen
If you have no oxygen and you are suffocating, you get lung damage and need to either get it fixed or replaced. Maybe 1 lung damage every 5 seconds?
I am not sure what the suggestion here is supposed to be.
Pretty much he suggests 1 PERMANENT OXYGEN DAMAGE that you have to heal off in medbay with medicine.

I'd say no. Insted I say add longue organ damage.
(05-15-2022, 04:45 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Pretty much he suggests 1 PERMANENT OXYGEN DAMAGE that you have to heal off in medbay with medicine.

I'd say no. Insted I say add longue organ damage.

Yeah organ damage sounds better actually.

(05-15-2022, 03:39 AM)Mouse Wrote: I am not sure what the suggestion here is supposed to be.

I wrote that half asleep man
As often as the station gets depressuized I am pretty sure this is one of those changes that just leads to annoyance.
This sounds kinda neat, but I feel like 5 seconds is a little short for organ damage. Like Dio said, it could end up being annoying but I think spacing it out a little more would make it acceptable. +1 from me, homie
(05-15-2022, 07:39 AM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: This sounds kinda neat, but I feel like 5 seconds is a little short for organ damage. Like Dio said, it could end up being annoying but I think spacing it out a little more would make it acceptable. +1 from me, homie

Yeah maybe raise it up to like 10 seconds gives you organ damage