Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let Blob Speak to Crew
Why not? Could be fun.

Here's how I can imagine it working, give blob ONE new ability, that just sends a "Psychic" announcement into the minds of everyone. Just seems like it might be fun I suppose.
finally we can get the blob to escalate its kills properly on the RP servers
Or perhaps just a formable blob diplomat that can only move through blob tiles and can talk?
You feel an alien consciousness intrude on your mind, its strands of barely formed thought coalesce into a single message:
Blob talking on RP A-Okay!
Let blobs place "sensory organs" that let the hear/talk from a specific tile.
(05-13-2022, 08:49 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Let blobs place "sensory organs" that let the hear/talk from a specific tile.

I can just imagine the blob making faces out of it, taunting everything around it as it's actively demolishing the station
I just think it might be pretty entertaining and simple to add. Maybe you can even wind up getting to negotiate with the Blob if you’re an antag, or we can get a fun little gimmick of a Blob-zoo that agrees to stay in one spot.

More interaction in general is good for the game, even if it winds up just being. “I am jello and I am hungry.”
"There is always room for Jello"
(05-13-2022, 08:49 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Let blobs place "sensory organs" that let the hear/talk from a specific tile.

Maybe even upgradable to get some more extra sensory abilities to hear further and detect threats