HoS Application
Usual character name: Eden Moriah 
BYOND username: ThePolynomer
Discord username: The#8465
Recommended by: My friends i guess?
Goon servers you play: 1

Reason for application: I noticed that you can apply for HoS so im gonna apply for it + ive been playing for a long time and im getting kinda bored of the same thing over and over again so a new job would be nice

Security experience (300 word minimum): I have played security officer a lot of times and im sure that im at least more experince than a normal player 

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?: Dont arrest anyone unless you are 100% sure that they did something wrong
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one): I was a security guard, blob spawned in armory and broke one of the walls revealing flamethrowers, and i just killed the blob with my friend.
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?: Probably more job rewards.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.: If i spot an antagonist instead of attacking them i implant them with tracking implants to track them, then if they lead someone to a room to kill them i can come in and attack them.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.: I hate this game but i cant stop playing, i cant explain the feeling that im convaying, all i do is keep working on a spaceship, and all i found there was friendship.
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? Implant antags with bombs and explode whenever i feel like it.
  • Draw a picture! maybe later
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): No bans what so ever.  
Security experience is way under 300 words minimum and I've never seen you don't he server like.... literally ever. the poem isn't even a poem for shame.

grammarly corrected me wrong why do I even have Grammarly the correct sentence was :"and I've never seen you on the server like...literally ever"
Why does your experience have 22 words. Also that gimmick is just… why
Yes i do know i posted under 300 words and i relised it after i posted it
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep sec officering!