KikiMofo's Application for HoS(Kiki Kolana)
Usual Character Name: Kiki Kolana or Kikiborg when cyborg.
BYOND Username: KikiMofo
Recommended by: AgBengip
Times Available: Eh usually I'm online around 10AM to 8PM Central Time all week. Mostly just on #1 but when that goes down I go over to #2 and play with them darn twoies.

Reason for Application (300 word minimum): Now lets see. I started playing SS13 back when Goon servers were still using Doughnut 2 I believe? Had a singularity and stuff right in the middle yeah? Anyway I learned about it on the Bay12 forums because I was always into Dwarf Fortress. I looked on Youtube to find some videos and I found PlumpHelmetPunk's videos. I instantly fell in love with it and watched every single video he had of SS13, I wanted to learn how to play the game properly before I went on there and instantly did something to get myself banned. So once I did that I got my courage up and joined the servers he used most of the time, Gibbed #1 and Gibbed #2 (now changed to LLJK #1 and #2 respectively). Only went on another server once and have been on Goon servers ever since I started really. I don't remember if when I first started if HoS was on a white list yet but I remember we had Sec borgs still. Anyway, like all new players I saw Sec and thought, "Hey I can get a gun! I better play as these guys." After awhile I figured out how stupid of an idea that is to start as Sec. Now that I've been around a bit I realize every new player on it seems to have that thought and there needs to be someone to reel them in when they are just running around with batons in the open and stunning the janitor and stripping him for slipping people or kicking the shit outta the clown for just you know, being a clown. I know we have a seemingly nice amount of HoS players now but recently I've been noticing people join as HoS and then just go brain dead inside or outside their office and that ticks me off more than most things on the station. I've been a victim too much of some assistant getting in Sec and stealing all the HoS gear and making himself "The Law". It's really messed up. They will go around doing the same things new players being security do. Just beating the crap out of people for minor things. Also I've been seeing too much killing on sec's part. I don't like when security kills a traitor just because he has something illegal on him. You chuck him in the brig for gods sake not beat his brain in with your baton. Honestly I was fine with just being captain that helps out sec from time to time but the amount of braindead HoSing is making me want to become HoS so assistants can't become all powerful in one quick moment. Last time that happened I was lasered and then chucked into the prison asteroid by an assistant pretending to be HoS and the detective believing who he was. All I did was walk into the brig because it was emagged open and he shot me down without letting me explain or anything. This is why I am applying. Not because I want to get a fancy hat(even though I do want it) or because I want to become "The Law". I just want to keep the station running alright and not having people get lasered down for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So yeah. Hope this application is good. I mean I made an account for it and everything. I'm not good at typing long things like this so I'm sure it could have been better. Anyway thanks for reading this.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): I honestly don't often play regular security, I'm mostly Detective if I play with a red ID. I do sometimes help out Sec when I'm captain and there is no HoS or Security. I don't like being Super Security or anything because I've always had bad luck with people super secing. When I'm Detective I like to wait in my office for the round to get past 10 minutes because catching people ordering their traitor gear or what have you right away in the beginning of the round is bullshit. I mean if someone is being an ass and attacking people right away sure I'll flash him and brig him for like 3 minutes but I give him his stuff back usually once he gets out.(Atleast the nonharmful stuff) If I see someone ordering gear I usually just keep an eye on if I hear from them again or if someone is screaming about them over the radio then I jump into action. Really as long as you aren't going on a murder boner spree I'm pretty lenient on you but if you are killing people in the halls you better believe I have a bullet in my gun with your name on it. I sometimes feel like thermals are cheating but really there are only two pairs on the station and one pair is usually not available so if I can't see and take down the cloaking bastard murdering everyone who is? The Borgs? AI? Not without law changes. So it's up to you and the HoS to keep cloakers in line. When I catch someone I give them a chance to convince me that what they are doing is alright. I mean as long as I myself didn't see them murdering people and I didn't catch them with blood covering them who am I to say what they did?

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout: Honestly I like the current layout with the Detective's office being inside the doors. It makes the office feel like a part of Sec. I also love that if you have an ally when you get brigged he can in fact break you out through the showers. That is pretty nice. I think we could use a couple more solitary cells but that is minor.

Your opinion of Shrek: Well in movie wise I've always loved the first Shrek, I saw the second but don't remember much, never saw any others. In SS13 wise I was once Shrek'd and got to be the green lump for awhile. It was great although the costumes that were made for Shrek were not working at the time and I didn't get to dress up. Made me sad. Also that darn donkey cursor messed me up so much.

Previous Bans: Never been banned as far as I am aware. I'm pretty lucky. A couple rounds have made me think I was for sure going to get a talking to by the space gods but nope. Still no bans.
Absolutely the worst Kolana there is.

A pretty easygoing guy who has been around long enough. Yes.
Kiki is always fun to play beside, and keeps his cool as a guard/detective. Im gonna give a big ol fat YES for this one.
This guy is a cool dude and isn't shit. I'd say yes.
Kiki is pretty solid whenever I'm playing with him and I've never seen him act abusively. Definitely would like to see as HoS.
This dude's not a HoS already? He's good, knows his stuff, and I'd trust him to not be horrible. Yes from me.
I'm a bit skeptical, because of that whole deal about a week ago where you were horribly adamant that it was against the rules to execute confirmed traitors, then again, I certainly don't mind HoSes with that mindset, plus otherwise you are a cool person, so it's a yes from me I guess.
I think he'd do a good job as HOS
I feel like Kiki would be a fun and cool-headed HoS who would do the job right. Aye.