Mentor Application: Lydia Aivoras
Usual character name: Lydia Aivoras
BYOND username: BadShot
Discord username (if you are on our discord):
BadShot
Recommended by (if applicable): n/a
Goon servers you play: RP3 (Morty) and RP4 (Sylvester)

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
I want to be a Mentor almost solely because I just genuinely enjoy helping people, explaining things to them, and helping them learn this game's often confusing mechanics. I would love to just be able to sit in a staffie's pocket and talk them through the nuances of rebuilding pipes or removing a window to steal the AI or how to remove someone's brain or even just how to eat.

As for experience, I've been playing SS13 Goon off and on for a fair while now, hard to guess exactly when I started but I feel I know a good amount of the inner workings of goon's mechanics, including medical, civilian, limited engineering (mostly QM and mining), security, and limited science (I could teach how to set up the telepad or how to make neurotoxin, but I don't know how to make a bomb without looking it up first).

To go a bit more in-depth, I have experience with a wide range of roles, some I haven't done yet but I've done almost all of them (not including gimmick jobs), including all civilian roles (except Clown), all medical roles, Scientist, Security Officer and Security Assistant, all engineering roles (though my knowledge of Mechanic and Engineer are limited), Head of Personnel, Research Director, and Medical Director. The only roles I haven't done are Clown/Mime, Captain, Head of Security (since I don't have access), and Chief Engineer.

My most experienced departments however are Medical and Civilian, as I play those two primarily, I know how surgery works, how to grow omega weed, could probably figure out how to monkey clone with enough effort, and can mix most drinks/cook most food provided I have the ingredients.

On top of everything, I answer whatever questions I can in the questions and spoilers thread on the discord, though I will admit most beat me to the punch, I still try to answer what questions I can to help.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None, I'm a good boy
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!