Shiiba [Lupus Cruller] - Head of Security App
+1
Im a bit late heheh, But Yesss! all my experiences with Shii have been Positive! as security Shii is a fantastic officer, Shii communicates really well on radio and works really good as a team member often supporting other members and teaching newer ones. Shii is great at handling lots of different situations, when dealing with crimelords Shii is also respectful and try's to use words first before force, when dealing with antags Shii gives very fair punishments often trying to give them some rp and a fair brig that allows them to still have a fun round and does not kick them out 20 minutes in to the round, Shii takes in too account someones crimes and context which often means people get very fair processing, i feel Shii has really improved at keeping Calm and does not lose their cool when playing security so handles rule breakers and chaotic rounds really well.

Overall i feel Shii would make a good Hos! it has been great seeing Lups go from security assistant all the way to where Lups is now, im sure Shii will only continue to improve more and more from here and this thread is also a great help with learning anything which could use improvement! But Shii Def deserves the Beret and would make the round fair and fun for lots of people, weather its Antag or Crew! Lupus Hos!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiiba [Lupus Cruller] - Head of Security App - by Telareti - 05-28-2022, 01:41 PM