Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Adding Cryptocoins to the stock computer.
Now you too can buy the volatile Corgi coin!!!

I was wondering why there were no crypto coin options for the stock computer...
honestly any crypto joke "features" beyond the ones we have currently would just sorta start to feel like embracing it
(05-10-2022, 03:47 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: honestly any crypto joke "features" beyond the ones we have currently would just sorta start to feel like embracing it

Best way to counter that is to make it free fall in value when any are bought due to rug pulling/hacking/cryto is just a bad idea.
Here's an idea... make it all contraband.
DONE.
Add it in, but make it constantly drop in value.
Make it have a negative worth. They pay you to take them
at this point, we might as well have cameras give out a second purpose for QM; being an NFT tool for the marketting of various famous space men and space objects

sold at negative value though
Ah yes the sequel to ugly apes will be the unstable clown collection.
I'd be on board with something mocking NFTs if they showed any sign of living long enough for the mockery to remain topical but

well
NFTs I actually made a RP gimmick of where taking pictures of monkeys I would start arresting them saying: "NFTS are NT contraband!"
Also was a fun way of hunting spy's. Since spy's need to take pictures for certain rewards, but we won't strip them.. just confiscate the picture before it gets minted into a NFT.