Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Town Hall Information and Questions Thread
Question 1: Has there been any progress made in regards to handling inter-personnal conflicts on the server and in discord? People being people, there are times where words get heated and conversations turn sour, and i believe there is a need for a way to handle those disputes without it always falling to an admin.
This page in particular on the wiki has not seen any work done for the past two years; https://wiki.ss13.co/Dispute_Resolution
Its understandable that setting it up is a tall ordeal and that it is a lenghty process. Is there a way that we, as a community, can help make this happen?

Question 2: How does the administration team feel about the current state of the game as a whole? This includes not just the game itself, but also extends to the people playing in it, the community, the new additions to the game and pretty much anything else! Are we in the best state we've ever been? How can we strive to do better? If something isnt going right, what should be done to correct it?

Do feel encouraged to ping me when the town hall begins, i'll be around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Town Hall Information and Questions Thread - by Bartimeus - 05-11-2022, 09:11 AM