Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Town Hall Information and Questions Thread
Q: What is the dev team's current stance on added content? (What criteria should we use when brainstorming ideas for content for the server? What is frowned upon versus what is generally accepted)

Q: This is going to sound a little vapid, but bear with me. What is the current direction of the game? The general aesthetic has always been kind of retro tech, but recently a lot of the newer features and elements of the game haven't been so heavily focused on any specific genre or atmosphere (in my opinion.) I know a lot of that has to do with changing of the guard, and it's going to be hard to answer. PRs and content go through Dev vetting and forum feedback, but the player base is constantly shifting. I guess what I'm asking is: would there be a way to nail down a direction for the game without shooting the community in the foot?
To go further than that, how would the dev team like us to encourage engagement on the forums to improve community continuity?

I will not be able to attend the meeting

Messages In This Thread
RE: Town Hall Information and Questions Thread - by swinglow20 - 05-09-2022, 12:10 PM