Mora Mentor Application
Usual character name: Mora Crime
BYOND username: MrMora
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Mora#6505
Recommended by (if applicable): none
Goon servers you play: Heisenbee

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

Howdy, I am applying because I believe that I would be able to use the tools that are provided to mentors to better help new players and because I want to help out this community that has been such a welcoming place to me and many others.

I have been playing since august 2020 and while I have learned a lot, the process for learning could be unintuitive to say the least, simply due to how insanely complex this game is. For newer players this seems to be especially true due to how fast past the game has gotten since I was new, and having new players join, get confused, and then leave, is certainly a non good thing.

Personally I want to become a mentor so that I can help others, as to be expected, but also so that the questions about some of the more obscure game mechanics, like packets and the TEG, can be more quickly answered or have multiple answers be given.

As for my game experience I believe that I have sufficient experience in every department to explain the game mechanics within each one, however within some fields, for example questions along the line of “how long should I brig someone for” I may not be the best equipped to give a answer beyond “it's up to you.” however every other sort of question I think I would have some kind of answer for.

In short, I am applying for mentorship because I believe that having more mentors so that questions about the game get answered quickly is a good thing and too be honest see a newer player go “oh I understand now” always puts a smile on my face.

Anyway, thanks for reading my mentor app and have a fantastic day (:

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I was discord banned for a day for posting too many memes and I am currently prayer banned, can't remember why though.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!