Feedback Regarding my ban
Admin: catface

Server: both discord and in the game

Date + time: fourth of may

Synopsis: so i was on discord and i was talking to other people in the chat at least 3 or maybe 4 admins where in the chat (if i remmember correctly), i was talking about if it was ok to torture for my characters (Joe Feros) story timeline i got answers *player* didnt want to be tortured i didnt get the expression she used but to my understanding she said no.
others did say they wouldnt mind their characters getting tortured as long as its ok with them. 
Jan even said if im an antag i could but only as long as its in the rules and as long as the other person is ok with this after i was banned from the discord i immediatly understood the message no torture.
but when i tried to log on the game i was banned and i searched for an answer but i found no rules broken and i know about the rule 13 but its a rule for ingame so i ask why was i banned from the game and discord
other notes i am autistic so communication isnt my strong suit and pardon me if i seemed deranged or like an asshat

Logs: 

[attachment=690]
Extra information: like all i believe is that its a big missunderstanding that is due to my poor communication skill i dont want the admin reprehanded but i would indeed like to play goon again
This is not the ban appeal forum. That is here for Discord and the game:

https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
I am a dweeb who doesn't quite understand the rules in regards to peanut posting.
(05-05-2022, 03:45 PM)jan.antilles Wrote: This is not the ban appeal forum. That is here for Discord and the game:

https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

but i did try to explain but it was instantly rejected i tried to explain that it was a miscommunication all i got for an answer was that i went too far i didnt mean torture but more like mad scientist experiment all im saying is its a misunderstanding

so listen im not attacking the administration here ok so
1. you banned me for asking a question multiple time
2 you immediatly shut down my ban appeal
3. you perma banned me on both discord and the game without warning (not that i recall)
4. if my question was wrong then why did Jan say that it was ok as long as it doesnt break rules and the other player is ok with it?
5. i would have stopped talking if someone asked me to do so (if they did well either it wasnt clear or i didnt see it but you can still DM me about it)
6. others in the chat said they didnt mind and they would love to see this interaction play out on their characters
it just seems that my miscomunication derailed the entire station. can we just talk this out? so we can find a solution about this problem?
i really like the server can we get this cleared up?
You don't seem to be interested in cutting out this non-stop rollercoaster of Discord and forum PMs to admins, so I'm going to help you with that.

Please go find something else to do for the next year and learn to how to control yourself.

Edit: I lied, someone else banned you first!
Jan made an offhand comment in response to your string of messages about antag play on Discord. Admins are not 24/7 closely investigating everything you say.

The content regarding a specific player was concerning, excuses after the fact don't make it better. I'm not going to take a potential Trust & Safety issue lightly and risk further incidents. We haven't even begun on how that other player might feel about all of this. I'm not going to brush it off, have them feel unsafe and quit because I didn't take things seriously.