Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] Makes wizards unable to blink while incapacitated
Information 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[BALANCE]
[INPUT WANTED]
About the PR
Makes it so wizards can't blink while incapacitated in anyway(Stun, knocked out, etc.). This is due to the fact that wizards currently can blink away with only a 10 second cooldown continually while stunned.

Why's this needed?
Wizards with both blink and forceshield can be essentially impossible to pin down and actually fight. This should make it a lot more possible to do so.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Drewmajor11
(+)Made it so wizards are unable to blink while incapacitated

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
I think simply increasing the cooldown of the spell would be better.
(05-04-2022, 06:13 PM)Ikea Wrote: I think simply increasing the cooldown of the spell would be better.

I feel like it'd have to be increased to an unreasonable amount of time for normal blink uses to prevent the forceshield chain, although I could be wrong.
for the love of god yes
While ill admit i havent dealt with that combo in specific in game, forceshield and blink is such a problem, forceshield could go with a nerf too, maybe something like being able to hit and damage it in order to be able to get past.
(05-04-2022, 07:16 PM)Ikea Wrote: While ill admit i havent dealt with that combo in specific in game, forceshield and blink is such a problem, forceshield could go with a nerf too, maybe something like being able to hit and damage it in order to be able to get past.

For forceshield, generally, a longer cooldown would probably fix the issue. Or make physical damage not go through, thus forcing melee engagement but stuns and ranged/chems don't.
Wait mixed up forcewall with forceshield am dumb, yeah forceshield could 100% go with a longer cooldown and maybe a shorter time of efffect.
I don't think this would be a good change. Wizards forgo another spell just for the blink spell BECAUSE its a quick get away. That's its whole purpose.