Paxton Kellogg Mentor Application
Usual character name: Paxton Kellogg, PAX, P.A.X
BYOND username: According Tome
Discord username (if you are on our discord):According_tome (Paxton Kellogg) [b][b]in server but true name is Oro[/b][/b]

Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: 1, 3, 4

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
I started playing in Goonstation at September. Around those times didn’t know what I was doing and servers were down so most stuff I know comes from other players and mentors. Because of that even when I can’t access wiki, I had fun. Also I made lots of mistakes, but I try to not do those stuff after I’m warned so feedbacks are welcome. I owe part of my enjoyment to fellow crewmates who participate in gimmics and people who show me the ropes in several roles so more players are always welcome. I help new players and I still do when I see them. Reason for this application is even when I cannot play this game at the moment I still can explain players how some stuff work.

Role Experiences:

Captain: I believe I do ok on drinking part and that’s the hard part so I am a ok captain. I leave anything else to heads if they are available. If I see a crimer, that’s not my problem unless I see them hurt someone and if that’s the case I let sec handle it. I don’t intervene unless it’s a capital crime.  Nothing beats going adventure with miners when station is calm you can still communicate so not a big deal.

Civilian:

Head of Personnel: Played once at 4x map and that’s all really but know how access works and how to change Id's.

Bartender: I check the wiki when I need to do stuff but use glass recycler to make glasses stylish and unique also, salt and pepper adds good flavor.

Chef: Same as above but worse still I make good soups thanks to chemistry  

Botanist: My favourite civ role I know how to do must stuff from splicing to infusing how trays work etc.(also good traitor role)

Chaplain: Well I can copy songs from our wiki dump... also bless people with the book and start a nevermind.

Rancher: Played once I gotta play this one more but once made some brown hens before killed by angry plants...

Engineering:

Chief Engineer: Mostly I try to maximize engine I’m working on, I tried organize my team to create mega singularity if I remember correctly it was like 15x15 but it wasn’t possible still I keep it as good memory with bad ending. Also I build rooms from time to time. Laying pipes making fart machines creating loops all good fun I just love this role.

Engineer: I consider myself decent engineer as I can fix breaches and make enough power maybe one of the roles I played most.

Mechanic: I know basic mechcomp and how to make feeders messengers loops auto doors and stuff also, very basic level of Dwaine programming

Quartermaster: I know how to profit and how to send stuff with cargo teleporter.

Miner: Most relaxing role and very good antagonist role as you start with a jetpack and you can mine erebite...

Medical:

Medical Director: I made a head transplant once with help of fellow crewmate strange reagent is amazing.

Medical Doctor: I know basic surgery and making medicines also filling menders and as an antag I did lots of necessary surgeries.

Roboticist: I know how to print stuff from manufacturers but I need to check wiki about how to assemble borgs to remember.

Geneticist: It's been a while since I played this role but I know very basics like unlock genes and turning someone to human or monkey.

Research:

Research Director: I still got to learn fixing mainframes but I tried other stuff like chems, telesci, artlab and plasmasci but I am not good at categorizing artifacts.

Scientist: I know bad stuff and good stuff also know how to get rid of those arts before they end the station…           

Security:

Security Officer: I had prejudice towards Sec role but in time I understand they are mostly nice people also played couple of rounds and It’s less chaotic than I expected but fun mostly. Once I convinced captain to hold a trial for a capital crime good times, but poor guy is killed by a trinket knife afterwards. Unless a major crime I mostly let people go with tickets.

Detective: Has their own monologue and noir perspective. I don’t arrest people as det. Its fun Investigating and collecting evidence.

Silicons

Borgs: Im used to controls and know how to do stuff but I don't like playing as one.

A.I: Played ai once It's simple mostly but laws cause trouble at which point you should sell traitors or not since that might mean their death

Gimmics I created and remember: Built a shop to sell junk, became a singularity priest and sacrificed people, cap asked cold drink and got a drink with cryoxadyne,as a captain drinking booze at bridge with clown and mime.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I got warnings but I dont remember a ban.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!