Complaint ursulamajor, Goonstation 1, 17/04/22
Admin: ursulamajor
Server: Goonstation 1
Date: 17/04/22
Synopsis:  I was playing clown and i was slipping people with lube. The Detective questioned me. then said I "dindu nuffin" and called him a "pussy". After this i was contacted by an admin about calling the detective a "pussy". I responded with a bad joke and then was perma-banned and told to appeal on the forms. It was also mentioned that "didnu nuffin" had racist connotations which I didn't know about until after the incident. 

Extra Info: So I went an made my appeal on the forums, apologizing for the joke and calling someone a pussy. However, I expressed that I didn't have any racist intentions, as I saw someone else use this expression while playing in a previous game and just mimicked it. Which I know is stupid in its own right, but I don't think its deserved to call me racist, I just wasn't very knowledgeable on the subject. The response to my appeal was that I "have a history of using racial epithets on the server", which I asked to see cause I had no idea what this was referring to , however I didn't get a response. In the deny post it was mentioned that this could be revisited in a month. So I made another appeal a few weeks later, again apologizing for what I had done and my ignorance on my previous statements and was just instantly denied. 

Although I understand my mistakes and accept why I was initially banned, I feel that it isn't cause for a permanent ban. Especially considering I haven't have been provided evidence for my "History of using racial epithets" which I feel is unfair to claim with ought being able to back up with evidence of such.
I decided I don't need to go out on a limb for sometime who attempted to evade and lied about it. 

I also don't really see the need to take any risks with the type of person who uses the n slur, stops playing for several years,  then comes back to start using racist memes.