Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make it easier for both thralls and vampires to recognize eachother
Played a match yesterday. Got thralled. Walked into engine and saw two other thralls beating up a third thrall. I had no idea who was friendly or not.  a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee In hindsight we might have all been on the same side considering there was only one good vampire.
Really would appreciate the antag overlay symbol thing.
Let's not forget the fact that thralls can be cloned and they will keep the thrall in their name and generally it's just confusing. Thralls are encouraged to hide their face so people don't know they are one and if you're like me and thrall every one of your victims - yeaaah it's hard to tell.
Good idea, I added antag overlays for vampires and their thralls here. Special thanks to Aloe for helping me debug this for two hours because I couldn't be bothered to fully read and understand the existing code before trying to modify it.
hype. tysm flourish n aloe
(05-13-2022, 02:02 PM)Flourish Wrote: Good idea, I added antag overlays for vampires and their thralls here. Special thanks to Aloe for helping me debug this for two hours because I couldn't be bothered to fully read and understand the existing code before trying to modify it.

Sick.
Quick, while the code is fresh in your memory, do the same thing for Changelings and hivemind critters.
I salute your effort in getting it done, thanks.