Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flatulance Activated Reactor Tank AKA FART
Star 
so this would be for either mechanics or QMs its a toilet that can be modded with weapons wheels threads anything it is made to be a tank, if its mechanic then they would need to emag the QM console (likewise for QMs) and order the toilet for one million. when it arrives the HoS would get a message saying that ''(he/you) sense a disturbance in the peace''.
to make it you need wheels (can use robotic arms for an actual nightmare inducing toilet), an engine, armor optionnal but recommanded, weapons optionnal but strongly recommanded and a shitloads of farts in an air tank (not a canister) since it needs this as a power source (can be replace with potato battery's) and the driver would be ON the tank (on the tank he could fart to produce additionnal power) this would take (in my opinion) at least 30 mins to set up.
what it does? well its a Toilet Tank what did you think it does (you can attach ANY weaponery on it exemple: saws if you got wheels then when a player is on the side you can cut them a bit)
why should it be added? well i think it would fit perfectly in the theme of a space station filled with psychopaths.
what tools would you need to build it? everytool exepte the multitool and the saw.
Okay 1st off... paragraphs, second.. what is this? A traitor item only QM's can get? 3rd why would it only tip off HoSs who are white list only?
Don't get me wrong we got a Port-a-Puke.. so a FART engine is funny too... but... I am confused what you are trying to say...

So I'd say reword this abit.. and add paragraphs.
Since it's a toilet tank it should really fire shells made of poo.
When I read the title I was like at last an alternative power source to use on Oshan instead of hot spots a fart engine. Then I read the idea, I still want a fart engine.