Complaint Lack of clear, concise warning, insulted while questioning
This is not a ban appeal. This is admin feedback, and I hope the admins arent so rude to people in the future. I also believe it might be a little helpful to work on their wording when explaining things and giving warnings to newer players.

" I like how you took a warning to not call people "c**t" as an opportunity to say that word again in OOC immediately after acknowledging that you shouldn't say it. Take a break
Banned By: grifflez (Discord) "

(in discord)
Grifflez — Today at 8:07 PM
Because your first instinct after being told "DO NOT SAY THAT WORD" was to say that word where everyone would see it.

He did not say "do not say that word"
He said "do not call people that word"

Context: Told me not to call people that word again, which I woudlnt have and didnt. I dont mind following the rules and I didnt mind being warned. after I mentioned "apperently you cant call people a c**t" in ooc then I was promptly banned for 24 with the message "no shit shirlock" After which I went to the discord (which I have never been on before) to try and understand why exactly I was banned. I complained about the warning I was given, said it wasnt clear and I didnt understand. I was told by the admins that I "lack common sense" and that I shouldnt "argue semantics". As for the word itself, in my local culture it isnt considered a slur, its rare to ever be used and when it is it is laughed at as a silly word. Once said and done I understood that they didnt see it in the same light as I, and that its against common, global social decency. But, this isnt an argument over whether I did something wrong or not, I understand I am in the wrong.

Again, I feel like the warning itself wasnt fair and that the admins acted unprofessional in response. Which is very disheartening because its my first time interacting with them, now I only have a bad taste in my mouth.

More rude admin responses

bugsnack — Today at 7:50 PM
coming into discord and complaining about ur ban is Always productive

bugsnack — Today at 7:53 PM
ok im turning on the rude glasses here
you should understand how to interpret phrases

bugsnack — Today at 8:03 PM
(moan emoji)i am sorry that we were not nice to you

Grifflez — Today at 8:07 PM
Now move along.

Unfortunately, I feel like this feedback/complaint will instantly be disregarded and laughed at.
Have a good day. Hope to see you all in the server tomorrow queen greater domestic space-bee
"Unfortunately, I feel like this feedback/complaint will instantly be disregarded and laughed at."

All you had to do was not say the no-no word. You said the no-no word. Now you are in time out for a day. 

Deal with it.
(05-01-2022, 04:55 PM)Grifflez Wrote: "Unfortunately, I feel like this feedback/complaint will instantly be disregarded and laughed at."

All you had to do was not say the no-no word. You said the no-no word. Now you are in time out for a day. 

Deal with it.

fair enough

(05-01-2022, 04:55 PM)Grifflez Wrote: "Unfortunately, I feel like this feedback/complaint will instantly be disregarded and laughed at."

Deal with it.

Thank you for such a succinct and well thought out response, grifflez. 

even though it totally disregards the actual issue at hand and focuses soley on the context.
You like being mean when given the opportunity, dont you?