Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Oxygen vending machines could sell tanks?
I think the vendors would see a lot more use if they were able to fabricate and sell emergency oxygen tanks. Sometimes you really gotta scramble to find the things.
I think it’s intentional balance that they’re rare to find, and tbh I think it has positive effects. If everyone can get an emergency o2 tank, there would be no reason to ever use any of the larger tanks, since emergency o2 tanks can do literally everything that the large ones do but just can’t be worn on the back & maybe do less damage as melee?
Considering I am mostly grabbing Emergency 02 tanks from 02 lockers I am fine with this.. but...
NERF THEIR CAPACITY when doing this. It's like 126 now right? Maybe make them 80?
(05-01-2022, 02:08 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Considering I am mostly grabbing Emergency 02 tanks from 02 lockers I am fine with this.. but...
NERF THEIR CAPACITY when doing this. It's like 126 now right? Maybe make them 80?

Well, if you weren't aware, you can just go to a large O2 tank, and fill them with over 1000kpa of oxygen.
(05-01-2022, 02:33 PM)TheMightyAltroll Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 02:08 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Considering I am mostly grabbing Emergency 02 tanks from 02 lockers I am fine with this.. but...

Well, if you weren't aware, you can just go to a large O2 tank, and fill them with over 1000kpa of oxygen.

Yes I do, but not every job has access to a large O2 tank. Heck some have access to an O2 tank but not an emergency one.
only if i can take it out and put it back in filled with N2O like how you can do with the other oxygen/plasma tank dispensers