Complaint Unknown, discord, 2022-04-29 19:40 gmt,
Admin: No idea, likely multiple admins

Server: Discord
Date + time: 2022-04-29 19:40 gmt

Synopsis: Got banned, i accepted all of the reasons except about my profile as i have no idea whats wrong with it, thats what im making this for.

Extra information: discord id is 870258766904426506, whats wrong with profile

also, wanted to add the n-word wasnt ment to be racist, and i thought the context would make it clear the word was infact "nerd"
Hello? I dont believe its hard to anwser what is wrong with my profile
I'm not the banning admin but I believe that the about me of "pronouns? You wish, all i got are nutastic stories" was basically taken as a possibly bigoted remark in conjuction with your other behaviour even if we would probably not take it as such on its own. Also, this does not seem like admin feedback.
(04-29-2022, 12:01 PM)pali6 Wrote: I'm not the banning admin but I believe that the about me of "pronouns? You wish, all i got are nutastic stories" was basically taken as a possibly bigoted remark in conjuction with your other behaviour even if we would probably not take it as such on its own. Also, this does not seem like admin feedback.

i had no idea where to post this, sorry. Mind telling me where i should ask this if there is a place?

also, no it wasnt ment to be bigoted

also, i realised i likely made a type and ment to write something else, very likely "nigilistic"

(04-29-2022, 12:09 PM)nut_ai Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 12:01 PM)pali6 Wrote: I'm not the banning admin but I believe that the about me of "pronouns? You wish, all i got are nutastic stories" was basically taken as a possibly bigoted remark in conjuction with your other behaviour even if we would probably not take it as such on its own. Also, this does not seem like admin feedback.

i had no idea where to post this, sorry. Mind telling me where i should ask this if there is a place?

also, no it wasnt ment to be bigoted

also, i realised i likely made a type and ment to write something else, very likely "nigilistic"
nihilistic
Hi, its me your banning admin. You were not specifically banned for your discord status, which read "pronouns? you wish, heres some nutastic facts" and is an unfunny joke at the expense of pronouns. This is not cause for a ban, but we also considered your "n-word pass" statement before which, cmon, (i have an incredibly hard time believing that you meant it to mean "nerd word pass" and arent just walking that back now) and your starting discord profile picture being a common white supremacist dogwhistle and your name being "fasharino". You were banned because of the strength of all these reasons together, not just separately. Hope this helps!
(04-29-2022, 03:54 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: Hi, its me your banning admin. You were not specifically banned for your discord status, which read "pronouns? you wish, heres some nutastic facts" and is an unfunny joke at the expense of pronouns. This is not cause for a ban, but we also considered your "n-word pass" statement before which, cmon, (i have an incredibly hard time believing that you meant it to mean "nerd word pass" and arent just walking that back now) and your starting discord profile picture being a common white supremacist dogwhistle and your name being "fasharino". You were banned because of the strength of all these reasons together, not just separately. Hope this helps!

Ahh, well i thought it would be believable considering the channel, opening statments in that channel and my response to an admin saying "dont" and how if it was the racist word it wouldve made sense.

Also, i had no idea what the starting profile pictures context was, as this was an alt account made for ban evasion. And name was 2 words of a seperate language merged. But after my main one got hacked, i got lazy and used this one, after some time i found the game ss13.

Also, still have a question: Where do i post such questions next time?

And yes this was me saying sorry for stirring up confusion through my wrecklessnes