Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Catchable critter event
I wanted to bounce some ideas since this was a suggestion forum.

What if there was an event that spawned a critter that can be sold at qm for an expensive price.

However the mob is pretty quick, but has the ability to be picked up.

There could be a limited time frame to capture the critter to make to make it more of a challenge.

Basically adds another option for the staff or qm to do.
Also want to reward creative ideas to catch a running critter.
could be neat, catching critters in general (or at least mob critters) is something I've yearned to do for a while
Waffle wants to be the very best I guess.
catch all the maintenance mice and roll that 1 percent chance for a shiny mentor mice
(04-27-2022, 12:54 AM)Nihisohel Wrote: catch all the maintenance mice and roll that 1 percent chance for a shiny mentor mice

Can I sell the mentor mouse? Or do I put mentor mouse into a display case?
mentor mice on your main pokeslot grants a 1.5% boost to crit but the downside is that mentor mouse will relentlessly answer every question you never even asked for

so like, why even sell it
(04-27-2022, 04:15 AM)Nihisohel Wrote: mentor mice on your main pokeslot grants a 1.5% boost to crit but the downside is that mentor mouse will relentlessly answer every question you never even asked for

nice

(04-27-2022, 04:15 AM)Nihisohel Wrote: mentor mice on your main pokeslot grants a 1.5% boost to crit but the downside is that mentor mouse will relentlessly answer every question you never even asked for

nice idea
THIS GETS MY STAMP OF APPROVAL!
Have a gold mouse or gold roach very rarely spawn in maint at roundstart, sell the critter at qm for 75k or something
Clown and mime get a permanent size shrink due to marteeny shenanigans. Gotta catch em all.