Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ID Terminals Suggestion
So I'm sure everyone is tired of the HoP evaporating 3 minutes into the round (If he existed in the first place).

My suggestion to fix this would be adding small terminals in key places around the stations that allow remote ID changing from the HoP or Captain, and also allow heads of departments to give access to their department to people at these terminals via log in.

So it'd work kind of like the orders/requests in Cargo, but with IDs. You put in your ID, request what access you want (and why), HoP/Captain can remotely either through the terminal or their handheld ID device approve/deny said access.

Could even have it be emagged for various effects.
Not a bad suggestion, since HoPs are mostly desk bound and getting yelled at for not giving AA to another player for no reason.

Or in my case: Getting players to give permission to access departments they normally can't by the respected Heads or Sectors working there.
Would stop line forming too.

Emagging would not give AA or something. More like it will eat IDs or change IDs randomly... or both.

I see no reason for abuse then people badgering the HoP , Captain or HoS to approve the changes via radio.. wich happens anyway.