Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of the most wild situations you found yourself in?
For me, the anwser is being a security officer on a nukie round, and everybody disarming+shooting me thinking im a nukie
My wildest situation?
Being a changeling (passive) spreading my ole "Shitty Bob" virus.
To only being valid hunted and almost executed by Security cause "A changeling is killing people"

Infact alot of the time I play changeling and do harmless stuff... I get heavily punished for nothing. XD
Security calm your tits. I sometimes do aggresive changeling and that's when things go crazy!
Seconded on non violent changeling getting killed by sec for no good reason. All I did was eat a bunch of monkeys then turn half a dozen people into MOPSY. No reason to execute me. All I wanted was family damn it.
Soured me so much on that role I took it off my wanted list for months.

As for wild an admeme round occurred with particularly swole nukies who did nothing for ages. Helped them sell brotein shakes in the bar shortly after admin notices the interaction syndicate signal goes off with the message you are a sleeper agent help the brotein revolution. Eventually things get violent one of the guys say to me MOPSY you better go and I say something along the lines of Mopsy is in this till the end. They hand me the sniper rifle and I pick off a few members of sec. As they break down a door a bit later shot the captain point blank dropping them into crit then proceed to die to the wave of sec afterwards.
changeling is valid to be murdered on rp for pretty much any reason tbh, theyre inhuman monsters that eat people
Except when they don’t Cal. I have seen vampires get away with far worse but because they aren’t,”alien beings” they get a pass. Punishment needs to fit the crime regardless of antag type.
(04-26-2022, 04:19 PM)DioChasek Wrote: I have seen vampires get away with far worse but because they aren’t,”alien beings” they get a pass. 

not from me
(04-26-2022, 04:55 PM)Cal Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 04:19 PM)DioChasek Wrote: I have seen vampires get away with far worse but because they aren’t,”alien beings” they get a pass. 

not from me

I see you aren’t acknowledging that the punishment needs to fit the crime though. A vampire killing crew by all means kill them, a changeling merely feeding on human ai monkeys is no different than a chef making human burgers the same way. No crew is harmed and yet at worse the chef will get brigged(and that’s even unlikely because this is a silly space man game) but the ling gets killed is just a stupid stance to take antag status or not.

Anyway hijacked the thread long enough should let people tell their wild stories.
(04-26-2022, 02:01 PM)DioChasek Wrote: Seconded on non violent changeling getting killed by sec for no good reason. All I did was eat a bunch of monkeys then turn half a dozen people into MOPSY. No reason to execute me. All I wanted was family damn it.
Soured me so much on that role I took it off my wanted list for months.

As for wild an admeme round occurred with particularly swole nukies who did nothing for ages. Helped them sell brotein shakes in the bar shortly after admin notices the interaction syndicate signal goes off with the message you are a sleeper agent help the brotein revolution. Eventually things get violent one of the guys say to me MOPSY you better go and I say something along the lines of Mopsy is in this till the end. They hand me the sniper rifle and I pick off a few members of sec. As they break down a door a bit later shot the captain point blank dropping them into crit then proceed to die to the wave of sec afterwards.

Thats sad to hear

(04-26-2022, 05:08 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 04:55 PM)Cal Wrote:

not from me

I see you aren’t acknowledging that the punishment needs to fit the crime though. A vampire killing crew by all means kill them, a changeling merely feeding on human ai monkeys is no different than a chef making human burgers the same way. No crew is harmed and yet at worse the chef will get brigged(and that’s even unlikely because this is a silly space man game) but the ling gets killed is just a stupid stance to take antag status or not.

Anyway hijacked the thread long enough should let people tell their wild stories.
wait this was on rp?
I only play rp so yes.
(04-26-2022, 11:01 PM)DioChasek Wrote: I only play rp so yes.

i dont think they should have done that, imo it breaks rp rule 12, you just ruined an antags round because hes just an antag, you could very well rp with an alien, establish peace ect.
(04-26-2022, 11:07 PM)nut_ai Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 11:01 PM)DioChasek Wrote: I only play rp so yes.

i dont think they should have done that, imo it breaks rp rule 12, you just ruined an antags round because hes just an antag, you could very well rp with an alien, establish peace ect.

Yep save for two people I turned into MOPSY everyone I approached with my would you like to join my special clown club so we can be exactly alike said yes. The exceptions were a person who was being a valid hunter, and the other the HOS as they beat me to death during such time I maybe hit them once. 

Ever since I always play changeling the same old boring way because screw having a fun antag and being different in your approach we just wanna kill even on rp. Meanwhile if I get an rp round as vampire no one blinks an eye if I get consensual zombies an actual worse thing since they turn the crew into antags which means hey guess what if I don’t tell them not to they can do pretty much anything versus crewmen who do not have any antag status who just happen to look alike. That being said I almost never even vamp that way either usually going with the blood condition excuse and just chow down on blood packs converted monkeys, and by carrying a couple cups around the station to clean up the inevitable blood puddles.
I had a ling round turning brave volunteers into butts, got put on trial and declared not guilty.
(04-27-2022, 10:34 AM)Rmeaper Wrote: I had a ling round turning brave volunteers into butts, got put on trial and declared not guilty.
butt indeed
also, was it on rp? Really sounds like an rp situation
where to start

I flooded the church with welding fuel and mindslaved the chaplain to get as many people to be in there as possible. I then got incendiary mitochondria and yelled CANNON BALL! and walked into the scene. There was like 6-7 welding fuel tanks full of fuel in there and i'm pretty sure the flames reached engineering

I filled a locker with the genetics monkeys and the kitchen monkey dispenser. At round end I pushed the locker onto the shuttle, then opened a monkey barrel that I got in a surplus crate with a macro bomb

I got to try the syndicate cruiser which I really wonder what ever happened to it that thing that was cool

a guy did the adventure thing that makes you immortal and just kept gibbing himself over and over until like all of maint was covered in gibs

I took the organs from like 20 players on a rampage and sold them all at the faint signal station for like 10,000 credits and just bought a bunch of bee eggs with them

Several rounds I've decapitated myself somehow and tried to push someone and fart on them as many times as possible before dying

When I get bored as a medical doctor or roboticist i'll start removing my own organs and throwing them at people

i used to be really good at controlling the MULE bot and killed like 4 sec and multiple crew trying to detain me while riding it, while on fire and acid
Heres one

Conspiracy round, objective was to hold the station hostage, we decided to do so with a nuke.

The conspirators were all the heads of the station(Cap, Hop, and I, the RD) + 1 gene, The plan was to have the captain annouce with a fake id annouce that the station was being held hostage, and then have the HoP transfer all the money to the gene.

It all went wrong, when the HoP got caught for unrelated criming, so the captain annouced too early, which led to the crew+ai looking in the known spots, leading to the ai spotting the nuke (ai cameras were bugged at the time, they could see through walls). It got to 20 seconds left, and a staffie was able to biomass in to decon the nuke.

At this point, all of the other conspirators were dead or brigged, except for me. I was able to retreat back to the mechanic outpost, print a second nuke. All of sec and the staffie at the time was in the ai core, and I snuck through the back (cog1) and into the computer core, where i was able to place the nuke, arm it, and it was able to go to 10 seconds without anyone noticing, with all of sec still in the ai core above me. The staffie then biomasses in again, and almost is able to disarm it before i drag him away, which let it go off, it was a very close call.

@Pestilancer >: )